Interested in a career at an award-winning brewery? Then send an email with your cover letter, resume and completed employment application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please, no hand-delivered resumes.
Do you love people? Do you also love beer? Then this is the job for you!
Our new Tap Room is soon to be opened and we are seeking friendly and customer-oriented beer enthusiasts to serve beer, and help us deliver an excellent brewery experience to our visitors. Servers should possess a desire to learn and share their beer knowledge, and tell the Real Ale story.
This position requires great people skills, beer knowledge, and the ability to provide all of our brewery guests with a high quality Real Ale experience.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding customer service while serving and selling Real Ale beers
- Share accurate and relevant information about our beers and the story of Real Ale
- Restock kegs and bottles in the pub, and track inventory
- Assist with restocking the merchandise area
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times
- Following opening and closing procedures according to SOP
- Handle routine sales transactions, cash and credit card processing, and reconcile the register
- Communicate with appropriate team members before closing to ensure proper closing of tasting room doors & elevator
- Stay up to date on new beers and beer culture
- Proactively offer ideas to improve processes and overall customer experience
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be available to work weekdays and weekends
- Daily lifting of 50+lbs, and repeated bending and stooping
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Report to work on time
- Proper use and handling of chemicals
- Must wear company-supplied PPE as required
- Adhere to company policies
- Must maintain current TABC sever certification
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures